[ Faïenceries inconnues ]
The ceramic clocks below all appear to come from a same
They have no other marking than their model number, which is engraved on the
back of the clock and ranges from 10421 to 10828.
We are very interested in any information you could have on these ceramic
clocks and their manufacturer, including:
- When were these clocks produced ? For which markets ?
- Did they manufacture some other clock models ?
- Where was the ceramic manufacture located ?
- Who founded it and when ?
- How big did it grow ? When ?
- Is it still running ? If not, when and why did it close ?
We would be really grateful if you could
send any information to our curator.
Thank you very much.